Mackie 24/8/2 Analogue Desk
Mackie’s 24 track analogue mixers are still used in a massive number of studios world-wide. They have provided sound engineers and producers alike with the sort of vintage analogue sound that Mackie has become famous for. The Mackie 24/8 bus desk is the main analogue work-horse part of the studio that can be easily taken out of or inserted into the signal chain to provide the musician, engineer or producer with the flexibility required to deliver that quality product.
Digidesign Digi-002 Rack
8 track digital firewire audio interface into Pro Tools 8 industry standard professional recording software.
Apple Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHz processor - main DAW workhorse. Platform for Pro Tools, Logic et al.
Apple MacBook Pro Intel CORE 2 Duo - provides lots of software instruments to be used in the studio.
Mackie Universal Control Surface
Control surface used to manage the Pro Tools or Logic Pro interfaces.
We have Tannoy Reveal Active 6” driver stereo monitors for all our stereo projects, and Rocket 6’s for the 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Sound Projects.
We have a fine selection of dynamic and condenser microphones that should satisfy even the most demanding of producers and artists alike. To capture those live performances we have the ubiquitous SM58’s not to mention AKG C414’s and Neumann U87’s. We have a range of condenser mic’s to capture the wide breadth and depth of the dynamics created by the human voice, stringed instruments, hand drums, wind and brass instruments, whistles, harps, percussion instruments... the list is endless... Whatever the requirement, you can be rest assured that we have the device to capture the sound you want.
- Shure SM57 (£3/day £12/week)
- Shure SM58 (£3/day £12/week)
- Rode NT1A (£5/day £20/week)
- Rode NT2000 (£7/day £28/week)
- SE4 (£7/day £28/week)
- SE4 matched pair (£10/day £40/week)
- AKG D112 (£4/day £16/week)
- AKG C414 (£10/day £40/week)
- Neumann U87 (£12/day £48/week)
Based on the most popular guitars around, Chilli Inc. Studios has equipped its live rooms with quality ‘spare’ guitars. We say ‘spare’ as we would expect any musician worth their salt to have their own instruments, but just in case...
All of our guitars have been professionally set-up by Peter Allen Guitar Technical Services.
- Epiphone Les Paul (£15/day £50/week)
- Squire Fender Strat (£15/day £50/week)
- Pignose traveller guitar (£8/day £32/week)
- Norman acoustic guitar (£9/day £40/week)
- Encore acoustic guitar (£7/day £28/week)
- Taylor ES3 acoustic guitar (£15/day £50/week)
- Charango - Peruvian 10-stringed ukulele (£8/day £32/week)
- Marshal Head and Cabinet (£16/day £64/week)
- Fender Twin Tube Classic (£18/day £72/week)
- Roland TD6K 8-piece MIDI electronic kit (£15/day)
- Boss DR770 Drum machine (£8/day)
- Large African Djemba hand drum (£8/day)
- Small Moroccan hand drums (£8/day)
- PreSonus APC88 8 channel compressor
- Drawmer DL221 stereo compressor/limiter
- Behringer stereo/dual channel reverb effects processor
- Wave Gold Edition v 7.2/8 effects processors
- Reason 4 sequencing software
- Pro Tools 8/9
- Logic Pro 9